Look: MAC Blue Brown Pigment


I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Although I'm sad it's coming to an end, I hope this upcoming week comes with warmer weather -- it's been so gloomy outside lately. I think that's why my looks have featured a lot of greys and blues lately. Anyhow, this next look features a permanent MAC pigment which I never thought to really incorporate into a look until now. For this look, I used a variety of duo-tone products and MAC pigment in Blue Brown.



All colors from MAC Cosmetics unless otherwise noted:
Eyes:

*        As a base in and underneath the crease – Black black
*        In and below crease – Contrast
*        Above crease – Club
*        Above Club – Era
*        Middle of lid – Blue Brown
*        Highlight – Malt
*        Lower lash line – Black black + Contrast + Club
*        Top liner and bottom liner – Engraved

Cheeks:
*        Highlight – Accentuate
*        Color – Strada
*        Contour – Sculpt

Lips:
*        Base – MUFE HD Foundation #120
*        Color - Cherish








Previous
Next Post »