Matte Attack -- Brown Edition


Hello, all! I hope everyone is starting their week off well. I do apologize for being MIA! I have been mighty busy, but instead of boring you with any details, I will set up the new look I've done.  For this look, I've used only matte eyeshadows (yep, no shimmer here) and in varying hues of brown as is being brought back by the very sophisticated Duchess of Cambridge, HRH Catherine!  She has been sporting this hue way back when it was her wedding day and I recently spotted Jessica Alba post-baby wearing a brown-eyeshadow look on the red carpet.  

All colors from MAC Cosmetics unless otherwise noted:

Eyes:

*        Entire lid from above crease – Kid
*        Above crease – Wedge
*        Crease – Charcoal Brown
*        Outer V– Espresso
*        Crease diffusion – Malt
*        Highlight – Malt
*        Top liner – Black black
*        Bottom liner – Kid (outer 2/3 only) (+ Espresso along outer third)

Cheeks:
*        Highlight – Accentuate
*        Color – Cantaloupe
*        Contour – Sculpt

Lips:
*        Base – MUFE HD Foundation #120
*        Color - Cherish
*        Color - Clear Gloss








Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
October 20, 2011 at 8:04 AM delete

Deppp :) love the big smile

Reply
avatar