Nail File -- OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star underneath Black Shatter


I am still in awe that my "Black Shatter" experiment resulted in a whopping 5+ days of chip-free polish! I had to get my hands on another amazing polish to show off this amazing special effect nail polish. Alas, the polish meriting the privilege of being paired with Black Shatter hails from OPI's new "Texas" collection:  I Vant To Be A-Lone Star which I don't think I'd wear alone since it is so light and makes my hands look so dark.  It's a pretty shade of pale blued silver and provides the perfect backdrop for shattering goodness. 

Base: Orly Bonder
icon  Color: OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star
Top coat: OPI Black Shatter
Clear top coat:  Orly Top 2 Bottom
Coats to opacity: 
2 (I Vant To Be A-Lone Star) -- 1 (Black Shatter)
Days worn before chipping: TBD









Previous
Next Post »