Hello, again!

I hope everyone who is still reading my blog is doing very well! It has been a long time since I last posted.  What have I been up to all this time? A little bit of this and a little bit of that, but mostly so many things at once that I hardly had time to keep up this blog! I am vowing this year to try and post only what I love, be it makeup or fashion.  Hopefully, once I've found a way to post regularly, I'll regain your interest and continue my enjoyment.  I've missed you all!  Here's a lil' somethin' somethin' I came up with during Halloween that you may like (never too early to find some costume/face paint inspiration!): 









 I used:

- a ton of MAC engraved eyeliner
- MAC Brown border, Espresso, and Charcoal brown for eyebrows
- MAC Molten Sol glitter liquid eyeliner to enhance whiskers and drawn on lashes
- MAC Salsa rose on cheeks
Previous
Next Post »