Love That Look: Taylor Swift at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards


Although I didn't necessarily love her entire look, I do like the fact that Taylor (as if I were on a first name basis with her) switched things up and decided to go with a more colorful makeup look. I would've chose a different lip color for her, but alas, at least she tried! This look was so deceptively simple to create that once I was done, I felt the need to reach for more blush, more liner, or anything!



All colors from MAC Cosmetics unless otherwise noted:
Eyes:

*        Allover lid below highlight  – Surreal
*        Below Crease – Surf Baby
*        Above Crease – Texture
*        Crease – Steamy
*        Highlight diffusion – Vex
*        Highlight – Vanilla
*        Top liner – Brownborder
*        Bottom liner – Fascinating

Cheeks:
*        Highlight – Accentuate
*        Color – Pinch O' Peach
*        Contour – Sculpt


Lips:
*        Base – Creme d' Nude
*        Color – Funshine
*        Shine – Clear









Previous
Next Post »