Nail File: OPI Black Cherry Chutney



Fall is but a couple of days away, but I couldn't wait to wear this new nail shade I just got! It is Black Cherry Chutney (the name alone makes me crave for Indian food!) by OPI. It is super flattering and made my hands look so elegant. I'd describe it as a vampy mix between deep scarlet red and a very dark purple with multicolor shimmer. You've got to really see it in these photos to get a better idea of how pretty it is! The formula was excellent -- I was able to apply multiple coats and it lasted two days before the first chip appeared (through no fault of the polish itself, but through my own habits).












Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
December 27, 2014 at 1:25 PM delete

You have such great taste and style, I have learned a lot about colors and good products from your site You look gorgeous Love the OPI cherry NP too! Thanks

Reply
avatar