Review: Trader Joe's Spa - 100% Pure Jojoba Oil


Hi all, today I'm reviewing a product that I think everyone should try at least once.  If it works for you, you won't let it go, but if it doesn't, no harm done.  Literally.  I originally used a different brand of 100% jojoba oil, but in lieu of paying for shipping to purchase it online, I've decided to use the Trader Joe's version so I can buy it locally.  My skin is combination with oiliness in the T-zone and for years, I've struggled to find a good moisturizer for my skin when it dries out (especially during the winter) and for prepping my skin before I put on makeup.  It's got so many other uses, too!







Score out of 10
Reason
Formula
10
Quickly and easily absorbed
Durability
10
Moisturizes your skin all day
Wearability
10
It's colorless, so you won't be able to see it once it's applied to the skin
Affordability
7
So little is used at a time that it'll take you forever to finish the entire bottle
Safety
10
EWG rating of 0 given the single ingredient

Overall
94% or A


Try it for damaged-hair repair, removing makeup, and on your cuticles!
Previous
Next Post »