Lip Service: Rosebud Perfume Company, Inc. Strawberry Lip Balm


Here comes another product from my Sephora mini-haul: Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm. I first got a whiff of its uniquely natural-smelling scent from a tester & it was love at first sniff! I thought I might give it a try since the fiance is a fan of anything fruity-scented and strawberry ice cream, but he claims the fragrance is only "okay." Thus, we shall see if his mind will change over time. Roesbud Perfume Company, Inc. has a handful of products such as hand salves and other flavors of lip balm. I also love that the balm is completely transparent on the lips and that the ingredient list is very short!

  • Brand:  Rosebud Perfume Company, Inc.
  • Shade: Strawberry Lip Balm
  • Description:  strawberry-scented lip balm
  • Price:  $7 for 0.08 oz.
  • Availability:  Sephora
Rating:

Formula:       10/10 (translucent and not too slippery, but thick enough to stay put)
Durability:     10/10 (lasted through showering)
Wearability:  10/10 (leaves no apparent tint)
Affordability:  5/10 (I would prefer a lower price point, but I can't imagine finishing the entire tin anytime soon)
Safety:           8/10 (non-signer of PETA/Leaping Bunny as not testing on animals; EWG rating of:  2 (low health concern)
____Overall:  86% or B+




Previous
Next Post »