Lip Service: Make UP For Ever Rouge Artist Intense #2


Yet another great lipstick shade from MUFE -- MAT2 or matte#2 is described as a "matte orange pink." I barely had to put any on my lipbrush -- almost all the shades I've tried need to be put on using a lipbrush b/c they are not on the creamy side and a precise line is needed to follow the curves of the lips. It is the perfect shade of nude-pink for me and I can already predict that this will be my new favorite lipstick! I thought it might overwhelm this color-heavy shadow look, but it adds just the right amount of freshness and matches the blush shades quite well (unintentionally).




MUFE Rouge Artist Intense #2

  • Brand:  MUFE
  • Shade:  Mat2
  • Description:  matte orange pink
  • Price:  $19
  • Availability:  Sephora
Rating:

Formula:       10/10 (excellent, neither cakey nor slippery)
Durability:     10/10 (passes the eating and drinking test with flying colors)
Wearability:  10/10 (the perfect median between completely nude and a bit more pink than your natural lip color)
Affordability:  5/10 (I would prefer a lower price point, but very little goes a long way to covering the entire  lip)
Safety:           0/10 (non-signer of PETA/Leaping Bunny as not testing on animals; contains Silica & Parfum (fragrance))
____Overall:  70% or C





Previous
Next Post »