Love That Look: Sarah Hyland on the Red Carpet


I've been "look" hunting and have had some trouble finding a Love That Look worthy candidate, but I spotted Sarah Hyland of Modern Family fame looking lovely as ever at the 13th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, CA.  Featured in Instyle Magazine's What's Right Now!, she is wearing  smoky hot pink-plum makeup and her lip color is my favorite part!  I love the way my reinterpretation turned out and I hope you do, too!

"My favorite costumes were from when I was very little," Modern Family's Sarah Hyland (in a WTB dress and Lauren Merkin clutch) told us. "I did the movie Annie, which is set in the '30s, so I wore ratty material, which was a lot of fun." 

All colors from MAC Cosmetics unless otherwise noted:
Eyes:
*        Highlight – Blanc Type + Vanilla
*        Inner third of lid – Da Bling
*        Above Crease – Girlie + Da Bling
*        Crease –  La La Land + Plum Dressing + Sushi Flower (lightly)
*        Outer V – Nocturnelle + Plum Dressing
*        Top liner – Engraved + Carbon (over Engraved) + Unflappable (above Carbon) + Sketch (above Unflappable)
*        Top liner – Blackblack (at base)
*        Bottom liner - Stars 'N Rockets (inner third) + Engraved (outer third third) + Sketch (outer two thirds over Engraved)
*        Highlight diffusion – Malt + Da Bling

Cheeks:
*        Highlight – Accentuate
*        Color – Tenderling 
*        Contour – Sculpt
Lips:
*        Base – MUFE HD Foundation #123 + #120
*        Color – Givenchy #730 + Crosswires + Lavender Whip + Utterly Frivolous

getty images/jon kopaloff/filmmagic











Previous
Next Post »