Review: Shea Moisture Organic Yucca & Baobab Thickening Shampoo w/ Biotin & Bamboo Extract


If you're like me and have ridiculously thin hair that lacks in volume, you're always on the hunt for 'volumizing' shampoo! I've struggled with sticking to brands that are good for my skin and do the job of washing out excess oil in my hair, but I am compromising no more. I think I've finally settled on a brand and shampoo that does everything I want it to.  It makes my hair feel soft after blow drying, doesn't overly dry it out like other organic shampoos do, and sufficiently de-greases my hair.  It's available online at Target and perhaps at your local Target store. It sells for $9.99 before tax and shipping for a 12 oz. bottle.












Score out of 10
Reason
Formula
10
 A little goes a long way; non-drying; softens the cuticle
Durability
 10
 Hair remains manageable throughout the day;
Wearability
 10
 Excellent for fine/thin hair; would probably work on other hair types
Affordability
 8
 Wish it were less expensive per bottle, but using a dime-sized amount will extend its number of uses
Safety
 9
 EWG rating of 1 (based on my own preliminary report)


Overall 94% or A



Previous
Next Post »