Newsworthy: My Perfect Makeup Storage Solution


You guys will never believe/guess
where I found my perfect (finally!) makeup storage solution.  After years of container-buying and trunk-searching, I have finally found something that fits ALMOST ALL my makeup (sans nail polish, lipsticks, and lipglosses) in a neatly packaged case that is also readily slung over my shoulder for on-the-go-makeup!  Introducing, from Plano Softsider Tackle Systems (they also manufacture Caboodles and Creative Options!) , my new makeup "bag!"  Now, I know this definitely isn't for everyone -- I love it because I have four perfectly tailored CLEAR (insert angelic "ahhhhhh" hymn here) slim-lined snap-shut boxes with more than enough clear dividers, zippered and non-zippered long compartments, short zippered compartments, a clear zippered compartment, and non-slip mesh-protected slide-in slots.

more or less before
Here are its specs:


  • Model 3375
  • 18" x 10" x 10.5" or 45,72cm x 25,40cm x 26,67cm
  • incudes four 3750 Stowaway Utility boxes
  • multiple storage solutions in front pocket
  • padded carry handle and shoulder strap
  • seven pockets
Manufactured by:  PlanoMolding
Purchase yours at:  a fine sporting goods or general retailer near you

after!

after, again!

Previous
Next Post »