Look: MAC Pro Eyeshadow -- Ground Brown


Upon browsing MAC's huge eyeshadow selection recently, I came across their Pro shade, Ground Brown. The artist who recommended it to me described it as, "The truest brown." I hate to agree with what she said after having tried it on myself for this particular look, I'm adding that it is neither too dark nor too light, neither too warm nor too cool, and it doesn't lean red or grey -- it's just a pure and true brown. Having said all that, I expect to use it in a lot of neutral and smokey looks and it's quickly becoming a favorite that I'm trying not to reach for! It's available at Pro store locations nationwide to everyone and online for Pro members.


All colors from MAC Cosmetics unless otherwise noted:
Eyes:
*        Allover/Below Highlight – Tete-A-Tint
*        Middle of Lid – Goldpsice
*        Crease – Spectacle of Yourself
*        Outer V – Ground Brown
*        Highlight diffusion – Malt
*        Highlight – Orb + Dazzlelight
*        Top liner – Inglot AMC #90

Cheeks:
*        Highlight – Accentuate
*        Color – Margin
*        Contour – Sculpt

Lips:
*        Base – MUFE HD Foundation #120
*        Color – Cherish










Previous
Next Post »