MAC Sweet & Punchy + Vibrant Grape



I have been highly M.I.A. lately and I do apologize! I am in the home stretch and will be done with classes on Monday (hooray!). Stay tuned for some upcoming contests to win prizes,more "Beauty U" articles on topics such as "Smoky Eye Basics," and perhaps most anxiously of all: Videos! Until then, I did a look today using chartreuse and deep purple! I was originally going to do a tried and true oldie, but thought of all my readers and felt that I owed you a newbie!

All colors from MAC Cosmetics unless otherwise noted:
Eyes:

*        Inner Third – Going Bananas
*        Midde Third – Sweet & Punchy
*        Outer Third & Crease – Vibrant Grape
*        Outer V – Sketch
*        Highlight diffusion – Gorgeous Gold (inner third) + Beautiful Iris (middle & outer third)
*        Top liner – Black black
*        Bottom liner – Sweet & Punchy (inner & middle third) + Nocturnelle (outer third)
*        Highlight – Orb + Malt

Cheeks:
*        Highlight – Accentuate
*        Color – Tenderling
*        Contour – Sculpt
Lips:

*        Color – MUFE Rouge Artist Intense MAT2 (matte #2)








Previous
Next Post »