Love That Look: Leighton Meester at the "The Roommate" Premiere


Please excuse my absence for the past week! I have not had the chance to take my time for a respectable make-up look. However, I will try my best to keep up with my daily post quota. Without further ado, here is a look I tried after spotting Leighton Meester's red carpet photo  at the premier of her new flick, "The Roommate" -- it's so simple yet I love how the liner draws all the attention to her eyes and complements her dress perfectly.  

valerie macon - getty images


All colors from MAC Cosmetics unless otherwise noted:
Eyes:
*        Highlight – Blanc Type  
*        Beneath highlight – Orb
*        Crease – Copperplate
*        Top liner – Black black
*        Bottom liner – Engraved
*        Outer third of bottom liner – Carbon

Cheeks:
*        Highlight – Accentuate
*        Color – Peaches
*        Contour – Sculpt
Lips:
*        Base – MUFE HD Foundation #123 + #120
*        Color – Stay In Touch + Funshine


Previous
Next Post »