Look: très jolie with MAC Folie



I'm back! I have been so utterly busy lately, but rather than bore you with the details of work and school, I will just head straight to a new look! I have been wearing lots of 'work safe' looks lately and have been in such a hurry that I don't even have time to snap a few photos before heading out the door. Using MAC Folie in the crease, I've created a subtly smoky eye.




All colors from MAC Cosmetics unless otherwise noted:

Eyes:

*        Below crease – Jest
*        Crease – Haux
*        Crease & outer V – Folie 
*        Crease diffusion – Malt
*        Highlight – Vanilla
*        Top liner – Brown border
*        Over top liner – Sketch

Cheeks:
*        Highlight – Accentuate
*        Color – Flirt 'N Tease
*        Contour – Sculpt

Lips:
*        Base – Little VI
*        Color - Crème d' Nude















Previous
Next Post »