Red Outfit Make-Up

I've had the same dilemma countless times -- do I wear red lipstick? black eyeliner? or neutralize my entire face? when I wear a red top or dress? I wasn't doing myself up ultra glam, but I did want to look cute as I headed out to a small hole-in-the-wall sushi restaurant with my fiance. I added soft contouring on my lids and went with a rosey tint on my lips.
 

Brushes you'll need: - MAC #'s 217 (blending brush), 242 (shader brush), 266 (small angle brush), and 116 (blush brush)

Products you'll need:


- MAC Eyeshadows in Amber Lights, Orb, and Brown Script

- MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
- MAC Powderblush in Tenderling
- MAC Lipstick in Hug Me and MAC Slimshine in Funshine
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrak

Supplemental:
- A brow-filling product - Mascara

Eyes...


[*
Apply MAC Paintpot in Rubenesque all over eyelids as a base (242).
[*
Highlight the brow bone first with Orb using the 217.
[*
Shade in the entire lid with Amberlights (217).
[*
Blend in Brown Script into the outer V and crease (217).
[*
Line the upper lash line with Blacktrak (266).


Cheeks...


[*
Using MAC's #116 Blush brush, sweep Tenderling in a "C" shape on the cheeks going outward & upward toward the hairline.
Lips...


[*
Apply a creamy nudish pink hue to the lips using Hug first, then add Funshine to pink it up a bit more.

Additional finishing steps: [Fill in eyebrows using MAC's #208 Angled Brow brush and MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso], and [Darken lashes using MAC's Plushlash mascara in Plushblack].

Previous
Next Post »