Look: Inglot Cosmetics Shadows #441 & #399


I have been completely MIA this past week because I was out of town! However, all is not lost since I was busy creating looks during my vacation using a newly discovered line of cosmetics -- Inglot Cosmetics. Inglot is a Polish brand whose eyeshadows, I find, are comparable to MAC shadows. They come in (soon to be discontinued) circular palettes as well as "squares." Their finishes are extremely similar and I had to pass up on so many of the color since I could immediately associate them with other MAC dupes I already own. Today's look features two Inglot shadows: #'s 441 (pearl finish) and 399 (pearl finish).



All colors from MAC Cosmetics unless otherwise noted:
Eyes:

*        Lower Half of Lid – Inglot #399
*        Crease – Inglot #441
*        Outer V – Nocturnelle + Sketch + Carbon
*        Highlight diffusion – Malt 
*        Highlight – Vex
*        Top liner – Black black

Cheeks:
*        Highlight – Accentuate
*        Color – Tenderling
*        Contour – Sculpt









Previous
Next Post »