Pinky Teal


The oddest thing about this look isn't the way it turned out, because I like the way it turned out -- it's who my fiance said I looked like after seeing me with my makeup on: like the "Little Mermaid, or something." Anyhow, I've never tried this color combination before, but I have gotten into the spirit of trying new things this season!

All colors from MAC Cosmetics unless otherwise noted:
Eyes:
*        Highlight – Ricepaper + Dazzlelight
*        Inner Corner – Hush
*        Inner Third – Da Bling
*        Middle Third – Sushi Flower
*        Outer Third – Zingy 
*        Above Crease – Zonc Bleu + Surreal  (inner half)
*        Crease – Steamy 
*        Outer V – Plumage
*        Top liner – Black black
*        Highlight diffusion – Hush + Expensive Pink (inner half) + Fade + Moonlight Reflection (outer half)

Cheeks:
*        Highlight – Accentuate
*        Color – Pinch O' Peach
*        Contour – Sculpt
Lips:

*        Color – Cherish











Previous
Next Post »